• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Oxford United - New Years Day 2023

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Tickets on sale from tomorrow to priority groups

Last edited:

Ashford Grecian

£26 bit steep ?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Be aware their are Oxford FA Youth Cup tickets above these!

KentGrecian

£26 bit steep ?
I agree. Really puts you off now prices are heading to mid to late 20s.

Grecian68

£26 bit steep ?
Don’t we charge £27 for a seat?

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thank heavens that you're not a Chiefs fan. Their eye watering and wallet emptying price structure may be coming back to bite tem on the ar$e this season though, attendances are down !

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
We do, and that too is steep.

We also, however, offer standing for £20, something that isn't an option at Oxford.

Anyway, having thought I'd be going to all three matches over the Christmas / New Year period I'll now just be going to the Portsmouth match on Boxing Day. Not paying ridiculous prices for the worst away end in the division at Bristol Rovers, while I'll now be staying in Dorset until NYD so driving back that day, arriving home in time to catch the match online.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
We do, and that too is steep.

We also, however, offer standing for £20, something that isn't an option at Oxford.

Anyway, having thought I'd be going to all three matches over the Christmas / New Year period I'll now just be going to the Portsmouth match on Boxing Day. Not paying ridiculous prices for the worst away end in the division at Bristol Rovers, while I'll now be staying in Dorset until NYD so driving back that day, arriving home in time to catch the match online.
All the matches are on I follow any who's so all good

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
All the matches are on I follow any who's so all good
Indeed - although I will usually attend matches where possible, there was an element of the "I can watch it anyway" in deciding not to bother with the Bristol Rovers match.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Indeed - although I will usually attend matches where possible, there was an element of the "I can watch it anyway" in deciding not to bother with the Bristol Rovers match.
Attending in person is always preferable to watching on tv or i follow, but I am genuinely interested as our next 2 matches have sold out how many I follow passes have been sold for both Sheff Wed and Pompey