• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ownership of St James Park

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Very true
I lob 'em up : you smash 'em down
Have to laugh at ourselves sometimes.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think I posted something pointless once but I might not have.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Danny is Richard Osman and I claim my 5 pounds.

i8cornwall

25 years, nothing much to be shouting about is it?

nice we have that time at SJP but hardly huge news is it.

Red Devon

Fast forward 25 years and where do you see Exeter City if they’re still playing at at SJP?

AlanDevlin

Fast forward 25 years and where do you see Exeter City if they’re still playing at at SJP?
The newly merged Extor Shytehawks ran out onto the lush green playing surface at the newly built Cliff Hill Stadium for their first home game, a local derby against Trumouth Pastiebakers as the trend of merged professional clubs continued. A capacity crowd of 1782 watched from their individual socially distanced air conditioned cubicles as Extor manager Paul Tisdale, in his 9th spell with the club......

i8cornwall

probably exactly where we are now but I’d imagine that wouldn’t change where ever we are playing our home games.

25 years just seems a very low figure to me that’s all.

Reactions: DB9

DB9

probably exactly where we are now but I’d imagine that wouldn’t change where ever we are playing our home games.

25 years just seems a very low figure to me that’s all.
Agreed, It seems every year to get promoted requires more and more investment and risk taking, Things we don't have and not willing to do. 25 years time we'll still be L2 with maybe an odd flirtation in L1 but as usual those better players that get us there will be sold (Because that's what we do to survive) an their replacements won't be of the same calibre (Again, That's what normally happens) we'll end up in L2 for maybe another decade, So in the end SJP is totally fine for us now and in the future, Especially with the recent upgrades, People who go on about moving to a nice new stadium, I understand why they think like that but I'd prefer those in charge really realise the full potential of SJP being in the middle of a City and the income it could generate from non footballing events, Thus helping the club on the pitch. I prefer a useful, used SJP rather than an under used white elephant like the Darlington arena.

Dannyred

When I started going to watch city on the big bank we were in the 4th tier of football and 50 years later that’s where we remain and nothing will change unless the mentality changes of those in charge of running the football club.

I hope the future will be different for the younger generation.

Colesman Ballz

When I started going to watch city on the big bank we were in the 4th tier of football and 50 years later that’s where we remain and nothing
will change unless the mentality changes of those in charge of running the football club.

I hope the future will be different for the younger generation.
It's in your hands to change things, just make sure that when you "pop your clogs" you leave your "billions" to City and "Bob's yer uncle" - Simples ! 🤡

#meanwhileintherealworld