• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Our midfield aren't working as a unit

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Probably fed up of watching the ball fly over their heads.

Red Monster

Probably fed up of watching the ball fly over their heads.
Doesn’t help when every time Tilson gets the ball he plays it back to one of our back four and expects them
To pick a pass .

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ffs 1 loss in 12 games.

Today was poor by the sound of it but it’s now about how we respond. Definitely need Boateng back in there but no need to tear up what’s generally worked very well so far.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ffs 1 loss in 12 games.

Today was poor by the sound of it but it’s now about how we respond. Definitely need Boateng back in there but no need to tear up what’s generally worked very well so far.
1 loss today. Plenty of average performances this season. Our momentum is slowing.

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
The number of long balls increases dramitically when Tillson plays. He doesn't want it and nobody trusts him with it.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Calm down everyone one match does not make a season ! Yes we were poor today. Think it showed how important Boetang is to the side

Pobbop

Should Archie Collins be starting, I mean he's done nowt wrong in his appearances.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Should Archie Collins be starting, I mean he's done nowt wrong in his appearances.
I'd certainly have introduced him at half time today.

Pobbop

Yeah, I don't hate Tillson, but he's in no way a replacement for Boateng, we need more energy pushing forward, now Hiram is out for months.

RobG

Whole game was long balls that got headed back to their players, i didnt see a midfield