• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Other Sports / Covid 19

Legohead

Banned
On ITV today too. (y)

Too much all weather stuff earlier in the week. Give me the turf.

P.S. Forgot to mention before: pleased to see you back posting Lego.
Thanks Ali.

I don't mind the all weather tbh. I am a frequent visitor to the fibresand track at Southwell which is about 45 minutes away and always love it there. Such a unique surface too and often makes picking winners easier to predict. You usually know about a furlong or so out who will win the race at Southwell. You usually get the same horses running at Southwell too which makes the form have less variables to it to try and work out.

I've been to Newcastle racecourse too but before they added the all weather track. Kempton is the track where it's best to wait for the cut away when they turn in and get the horses coming up the inside.

Just great to have racing back.

Legohead

Banned
Heard that snooker could be among the first 'sports' to have crowds back.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
I never thought I’d see the day when I wouldn’t be watching the The Tour De France in July 😌

Rosencrantz

I never thought I’d see the day when I wouldn’t be watching the The Tour De France in July 😌
I've still been watching Eurosports and ITV4 reruns 😎. Come on G.

Red Devon

I've still been watching Eurosports and ITV4 reruns 😎. Come on G.
ITV provide very good cycling coverage of the letour and the vuelta. I do miss Phil Liggett commentary though he like the Murray Walker of cycling

tom_ecfc

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Time for a groundshare and to get Chris Martin & Coldplay to do a gig for the City teams ?
UTC