• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

One ticket per priority member

Boyo

Just a plea to the club to only allow one ticket for each member of the gold/silver/bronze priority groups. That way every priority member should get a ticket. If it's two tickets per priority member presumably some could miss out.

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
sensible suggestion. I think its been two each in the past.

citizen

Just a plea to the club to only allow one ticket for each member of the gold/silver/bronze priority groups. That way every priority member should get a ticket. If it's two tickets per priority member presumably some could miss out.[/QUO
I don't think we actually sold out against Liverpool last time!

JamieEcfc

I don't think we actually sold out against Liverpool last time!
Did within a day Im sure? maybe Im wrong

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
crowd was announced as 8200 odd so wasn't capacity. could have been to do with losing some seats to segregation. don't think the tickets were sold as quick as a day from memory.

most people are going to look after themselves which is fair enough, the risk of allowing multiple tickets per priority member is that some of them go to friends who maybe don't go very often and others miss out. hopefully pretty much everyone will be ok, and its live on telly for anyone who cant get one.

PeteUSA

One ticket per person sounds fair, but it has been two in the past. One ticket would mean a bloke and his missus would have to stand in line.

DanceMagnet

One ticket per person sounds fair, but it has been two in the past. One ticket would mean a bloke and his missus would have to stand in line.
...and two tickets per person is just plain silly.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
The number of priority groups has expanded significantly from what it once was, so I think it's almost a given it will be one ticket per priority member on this occasion.

That aside, one individual has been able to pick up tickets on behalf of multiple priority members, eg I would get the tickets for myself and the five or six people I regularly attend games with, and one would hope that would be the situation again for this game.

PeteUSA

That aside, one individual has been able to pick up tickets on behalf of multiple priority members, eg I would get the tickets for myself and the five or six people I regularly attend games with, and one would hope that would be the situation again for this game.
Thats where the system could come unstuck Egg. The question in this instance would surely be - why cant "the five or six people" obtain their own tickets if they're ellegible for them? As long as they have their relevent documents why do they have to go through you when they can do the entire transaction themselves via email or the like?

Rog H K

Saves queues Pete. One person going in picking up 5 or 6 entitled tickets makes good logic. You don't want a queue a mile long and people waiting 2 or 3 hours in the cold and wet. It works.