• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

'One heck of a manager...'

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Thought they called it "Magnolia" down b&q way?
I think you need to give your netbook a good thump as its colours aren't right. The colour is a light blue.

FAN-TATIC

When's the OG gonna be replaced. As it said it was in summer '10 last year in E&E

BTW, Maybe Newcastle will go for Tis' As they do want a showbusiness like manager! ;)
From what was said at last seasons' fan's forum. The chairman Ed Chorlton put the blockers on that. Went on about running before one can walk etc.

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Tis is alright, bit overrated IMO but he's doing a good job so keep him here.

ecfc01

Tis is alright, bit overrated IMO but he's doing a good job so keep him here.
I kind of think your right,

I dont want him to make the same mistake Sturrock did and left to go to Southhampton and f*cked it in the prem.

eastdulwich

The two sages of Exeweb...... Glad Tis is 'alright.' God, for a minute, I didn't quite know if he was any good or not. I think, given time, the good footballing people of Exeter will realise quite how fortunate we - and Tis - have been to come together at this point. Usually, it is only with hindsight, that you appreciate the good times. Me, for one, thinks that this is here and now - and Tis has played a pivitol role. Looking forward to Saturday. Glad Argyle have a stay of execution. The board have proved themselves incompetent, but I do feel for those real fans down the road. We've been there, so let's not forget that (as we are thumping them 3-0).

ecfc01

The two sages of Exeweb...... Glad Tis is 'alright.' God, for a minute, I didn't quite know if he was any good or not. I think, given time, the good footballing people of Exeter will realise quite how fortunate we - and Tis - have been to come together at this point. Usually, it is only with hindsight, that you appreciate the good times. Me, for one, thinks that this is here and now - and Tis has played a pivitol role. Looking forward to Saturday. Glad Argyle have a stay of execution. The board have proved themselves incompetent, but I do feel for those real fans down the road. We've been there, so let's not forget that (as we are thumping them 3-0).
toughen up lad, they smashed over the head last time, how am i suppsed to feel for them, I want them to be punished and this is a good way

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Tisdale is the best manager City have ever had IMO.

The journey he's taken us on has been outstanding and the calibure of player we have is as high as ive ever seen.

He will go onto manage at the top level.

Grecian_Jay

The journey he's taken us on has been outstanding and the calibure of player we have is as high as ive ever seen.

No he won't.

ecfc01

Did they not think that of Sturrock once?

I love tis and am grateful for all he has done, but he needs to be in the champ or league one for a few more years yet

eastdulwich

There is a distinction between the real fans and those chumps who turn up for a fight, whether they be from Argyle or Exeter. Remember, we have enough idiots - see City centre on a Saturday night - and I doubt whether they go to too many games each season.