• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ollie!!

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well, I still rate the guy, I had no doubt whatsoever that Blackpool would be safe this year once he was in charge.

Just a pity he got a little greedy and tried to go for a club he'd got into trouble at QPR for. He admitted he made a mistake which doesn't do us any good, but maybe he'll show little Blackpool what he is capable of if properly backed.

Lie-cester was his biggest mistake, still makes me giggle about it when we went there and beat them live on SKY! :D

Anyone heard the awful rumours that Tisdale is being lined up to replace Sturrock if things continue to go bad for us?
That'll be season over, be an appalling decision.[/
QUOTE]

No worries, we'll survive without him. Not sure even Tis could save Argiggle though. :)

STURTZ

Forget it Doc.

I never thought St Paul of Sturoock would be displaced but this bloke has got into the pores of our club.

There will always be idiots, as proved by some on this site, but for the rank and file, Ollie, by his attitude and application, can sign his own contract as far as most of us are concerned.

F*cking classic!

STURTZ

I think you are being mean sprited Edwin.

I have two perfect kids (who drive me mad at times) and I often wonder how people with "less than perfect" kids put up with the normal bump and grind of parenthood PLUS the extra frustrations that even a mimor disability must bring.

No hero perhaps, but a good bloke none the same.

What a cracking read this is, thanks AU!

STURTZ

oh doc you`re so wrong matey.

like others here i have been going to HP (home of the only devon side) for best part of 40 odd years and seen some brilliant managers but with ollie you know that he is really special. Most of the others where great managers of the team but he is great inside and outside of the club. Not many will ever beat that.

I saw him down at sainsbury marsh mills with his girls and having experienced living with a deaf person I just had to smile watching him being harressed by his girls just like any other father, but being surrounded by three of them all wanting something different was classic.

Great family man and will be probably go down has the best manager argyle have ever had and likely to have.

Wasn't it all so f*cking beautiful back then?:D:D:D

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
What a cracking read this is, thanks AU!
:D:D

Sturtz, think we can find the infamous "It doesn't get any better than this" thread from Porkie? :D

STURTZ

:D:D

Sturtz, think we can find the infamous "It doesn't get any better than this" thread from Porkie? :D
Must have been about the time this thread Was posted Dr Death, on the eve of the watford cup quater final as I remember it.:D

Daresay porkie's had it surgically removed by now.

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
Daresay porkie's had it surgically removed by now.
Or denied ever saying it, knowing how Porkie likes to 'distort' the truth sometimes. :D

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Watford..............snigger!!!

All those Pilgrim hats gathering dust in the attics of the former-faithful........

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Blackpool already 1-0 up; oh if only <guffaw>

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Blackpool already 1-0 up; oh if only <guffaw>
Winners today 2-0 now up to 5th; oh what could have been <sneer>