• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ollie Watkins

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Lingaard starting in front of Watkins tonight from what I've seen, not confirmed yet.

*Confirmed now, Ollie on the bench
I expected that tbh. Let's hope Ollie gets 30 minutes when the San Marinoas(?) are tiring.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Be good to see England go a few goals up then he comes on with no real pressure.

The getting a few goals up bit might be the problem though.

Red Devon

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster

ryancooper327

Still won’t sign a striker ;-)

All well and good but we never seem to improve however much money we get...we must have made the most Profit of any league 2 club in history!!! Been like that for the 25 years I’ve been a fan.

WXF

An interview with a member of the England squad who is a ECFC product and has a Devonian accent. First time in my life. Won't lie - found the occasion quite moving. Dearly hoping he gets brought on tonight!

Last edited:

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Amazing, so potentially another £750k coming our way
Yeah and sounds it doesn’t matter which add on is triggered first. Even if Ollie never makes another squad (he will) all it takes is Villa to not get relegated for a few years.

Grecian2K

Kudos to both City and Brentford here! (y)

Between them they seem to have brokered a set of extremely mutually beneficial deals on this one.

I suspect this site's figures are a tad optimistic but it looks like the L2 transfer record is/will be smashed to smithereens!!!
League Two - Historic transfer fee records | Transfermarkt

Last edited:

Pobbop

All well and good but we never seem to improve however much money we get...we must have made the most Profit of any league 2 club in history!!! Been like that for the 25 years I’ve been a fan.
Really, when were we making a profit even 15 years ago, let alone 25?

Anyway, hopefully Southgate's best mate Woodman hasn't poisoned him against us, and he'll give him a go.