• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ollie Watkins

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think he's lost his marbles.
Seriously? I thought that was a great trick to get a player to stop overthinking things but, Jesus wept, the irony of that.

Maybe Ollie should have returned the favour and said “don’t worry about pre-planning your substitutions, which minute they’re going to come on in and which five formations you’re going to use at various points during the game, just watch the £ucking match and make the obvious changes based on who’s playing well and who isn’t”

STURTZ

A lesser person than me could claim a whoosh here. :)

fred binneys head

Shiite, how did that happen?

STURTZ

You were probably overthinking it fred.

Banksy

Great article about Olly and his journey, presumably that will be in tomorrow's Times.

Couldn’t read it all without signing on but looks interesting .( Although we all know his story anyway😀😀)

denzel

Dean Smith, saying that some had questioned Ollie's record transfer fee, suggested that he had probably trebled his value tonight!

Does that mean we get extra "add-ons"??? :love:

Seriously though. Many more performances like this and he must surely be rising on Southgate's radar?
Just think. He isnt in the squad but Maguire and Gomez are!

Herschel

RIP Stanno, City Legend never to be forgotten
The only issue I have with that interview with Tis, despite enjoying it, is that he ends with the line "when i was 19 I wish I'd had me to tell me that".

No Tis, you self-absorbed *******, you wish you'd had SOMEONE to tell you that.

Wishing that your older self was around when you were younger to provide wise words to you is the epitomy of narcissism.

SMH.

Herschel

RIP Stanno, City Legend never to be forgotten
Oh, apparently we're not allowed to say bell end.

The only issue I have with that interview with Tis, despite enjoying it, is that he ends with the line "when i was 19 I wish I'd had me to tell me that".

No Tis, you self-absorbed *******, you wish you'd had SOMEONE to tell you that.

Wishing that your older self was around when you were younger to provide wise words to you is the epitomy of narcissism.

SMH.
Am I the only one to think there's a touch of David Brent or even Alan Partridge about Tis?

Look at that choice of background for the interview - 'I am a man of culture, I am a man of learning, I am the man. I am Paul Tisdale.'

fred binneys head

Am I the only one to think there's a touch of David Brent or even Alan Partridge about Tis?

Look at that choice of background for the interview - 'I am a man of culture, I am a man of learning, I am the man. I am Paul Tisdale.'
Would have been great to see him in a Sergio Georgini jacket.