• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ollie Watkins

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Evening Paul, have you seen much of Mel G recently ?

Average Joe

Evening Paul, have you seen much of Mel G recently ?
Can't say I have. I have pretty much spent most of my time between jobs reading news articles about Ryan Harley. I'm soon to be back in management though, just waiting for MT to walk the plank and I'm in. Cureton, Harley and Noble are all just a call away.

Can't really indulge in any more information as I'm sure you understand why. It's a fickle game. If I had the pitch we have now, we'd be in the championship

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Can't say I have. I have pretty much spent most of my time between jobs reading news articles about Ryan Harley. I'm soon to be back in management though, just waiting for MT to walk the plank and I'm in. Cureton, Harley and Noble are all just a call away.

Can't really indulge in any more information as I'm sure you understand why. It's a fickle game. If I had the pitch we have now, we'd be in the championship
Don’t forget Neil Saunders, Bauza and Donkey Coles Tizzy.

Will you be dusting off the 17 shirt ?

Can you please fill in the grid below

Average Joe

Don’t forget Neil Saunders, Bauza and Donkey Coles Tizzy.

Will you be dusting off the 17 shirt ?

Can you please fill in the grid below

Hi Alistair. Sadly for my fans you won't be seeing me in a playing shirt again, nothing to do with my ability, I play well even when we lose. It's just the pitches are not up to standard across the leagues. As for Bauza, yes we do keep in close contact on Snapchat. He is as willing as me to reignite his career. He's as good as anyone who's ever graced the pitch. the reason he didn't play as much for Exeter was clearly long term jet lag. lucky for us we had Ryan Harley come back. Ryan really is a top, top player.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm not convinced Harley could do a job for us these days but then again I didn't get city promoted twice so I bow in deference to your knowledge le Tizzer.

GJW

Made in Exeter

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Grecians in Arms

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Once a Grecian always a Grecian

Trapdoor

Once a Grecian always a Grecian
Apart from Jamie Mackie, he can do one. :)

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Given likely effects on change of government tack re crowds etc I wonder if we need to be concerned over getting full payments from Brentford / Villa if the do an "Exeter 1994 - 1996" on us ?
Brentford have just built a new stadium and Villa are spending to stay in Premiership with both, like us, having no matchday revenue.
UTC