• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ollie Watkins

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
From what I’m hearing, you may well lose it :eek:
Do you think the move won’t happen at all?

Long Lost Bee

Do you think the move won’t happen at all?
Im not saying it wont. Let’s just say, Ollie isn't pushing for it.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wonder if Ollie would mind joining ECFC Trust with enough wedge to keep us afloat until he does move on otherwise we might not be around to feed the Bees again ! UTC

Long Lost Bee

You seemed fairly certain in late August that Ollie would be transferred, now you seem uncertain. I'm starting to think that you are not the font of all knowledge on Brentford that you presume to be. In fact, you don't know any more than we do. "Bloke in pub"
maybe I’m both:p. However as I’m sure you’re aware things change in life, and if you watch our head coach in he’s most recent interview, he confirms Ollie and Säid are for sale, at the right price!!!
So nothings changed there. The club are planning for him NOT to be here. Hence why we’ve bought the League One leading striker and he’s not been involved in games currently apart from training.

One thing I can say, there’s been no bids, interest yes. But no Actual bids. Take it or leave what I post. Personally I couldn’t careless. I’ve just tried to keep you Guys up to speed with what is actually happening not the crap on click bait sites, as I understand how important his transfer sell on is to yourselves. Just look at my posts from way back and you’ll see I’ve been 100%. If it helps I’ll just stop posting and you can live on all the total ******** that is going round currently.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Fairs.

He seems like such a good bloke and I can imagine him being quite relaxed about the whole thing. You can bet that a number of players would be creating all kinds of sh1t to force the move.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
maybe I’m both:p. However as I’m sure you’re aware things change in life, and if you watch our head coach in he’s most recent interview, he confirms Ollie and Säid are for sale, at the right price!!!
So nothings changed there. The club are planning for him NOT to be here. Hence why we’ve bought the League One leading striker and he’s not been involved in games currently apart from training.

One thing I can say, there’s been no bids, interest yes. But no Actual bids. Take it or leave what I post. Personally I couldn’t careless. I’ve just tried to keep you Guys up to speed with what is actually happening not the crap on click bait sites, as I understand how important his transfer sell on is to yourselves. Just look at my posts from way back and you’ll see I’ve been 100%. If it helps I’ll just stop posting and you can live on all the total ******** that is going round currently.
Don’t listen to Indo, I think he had an irritable bowel or something:sneaky::ROFLMAO:...your posts are appreciated (y)

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster

There's nothing to keep us in the loop about though, ia there!. It's just the same old stuff from the internet and from you.
But you did say he was definitely off. Those were your words, not mine Now you"re saying maybe yes or maybe no. Perhaps you think it's cool to play around us with us, because you know we need the money
AFAIC your input on the Watkins possible transfer is not worth the keyboard it"s typed on. Why would you know anyway?
Bloke in Pub.

Long Lost Bee

There's nothing to keep us in the loop about though, ia there!. It's just the same old stuff from the internet and from you.
But you did say he was definitely off. Those were your words, not mine Now you"re saying maybe yes or maybe no. Perhaps you think it's cool to play around us with us, because you know we need the money
AFAIC your input on the Watkins possible transfer is not worth the keyboard it"s typed on. Why would you know anyway?
Bloke in Pub.

Cheers Indo I’ll leave you gents now to feed on ******** from click bait sites. Been nice chatting with real fans for the last couple of year. ..... Bloke in the pub 😂😂😂😂😂😂😘😘

IndoMike

Cheers Indo I’ll leave you gents now to feed on ******** from click bait sites. Been nice chatting with real fans for the last couple of year. ..... Bloke in the pub 😂😂😂😂😂😂😘😘
Flounce Announcement.

fred binneys head

Well that’s a shame. I quite enjoyed and appreciated the Bee’s input on this thread. Not surprised he’s jacked it in on first contact with Indo though. Thanks a bunch, Indo.