• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ollie Watkins

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
That"s not all that"s brewing in Tebbern..
Correct :)

Banksy

Or maybe it's an indication that Ollie won't end up at Villa? They seem to have dragged their heels over Wilson long enough to allow someone else to nip in first.
Who knows what these players are really worth in the real world , but without knowing all the facts they do seem a bit cheapskate with their offers if the press is anything to go on. ( Doubtful I know as they’ve been printing a load of recycled carp on the subject.)

StroudGrecian

Ref shows no ἀγάπη to Gape.
Me neither, just a smattering of storge.

jambo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Me neither, just a smattering of storge.
At least we can rely on φιλία amongst the οι φιλοι (the Grecian clique)

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Announcement Tuesday apparently. Villa still hot favourites although Tottenham now second favourites and the odds of them signing him have reduced drastically over the past couple of days

Long Lost Bee

Announcement Tuesday apparently. Villa still hot favourites although Tottenham now second favourites and the odds of them signing him have reduced drastically over the past couple of days
I sincerely hope you haven’t put any of your children’s inheritance on a punt on that day. o_O

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Why not? It’s as good a guess as any of the codswallop speculation in the longest running saga this side of the Covid pandemic.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I sincerely hope you haven’t put any of your children’s inheritance on a punt on that day. o_O
Is that because the announcement is tomorrow, LLB? ;)

Banksy

Why not? It’s as good a guess as any of the ******** speculation in the longest running saga this side of the Covid pandemic.
You’re right , I thought that was going to be the Ampadu off to Chelsea thread but the number of pages devoted to this one has easily eclipsed that.Unfortunately , what started off as the happy thought of money coming City’s , way with all that implies , is now rapidly developing into a bore fest.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
All of it! 😉