• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ollie Watkins

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
:love::love::love:
Well deserved cash for the club that made the player
Exactly. I just hope that Brentford sell Ollie nice and quickly so we can get our hands on the cash. After all that would make up for the fact we missed out on signing Jack Stacey because it took so long for them to sign him from us.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
The 18 million pound trigger rears its ugly head again.Let’s hope that isn’t true at least.
Didn't they turn down offers higher than that in January?

Red Devon

That result will really put the rumour mill into overdrive

Fareham Grecian

I see Brentford chose to wear their blue away kit. They didn't want the red and white stripe curse of Wembley to strike.
Except that the ‘curse’ is on teams whose home strip is r&w, not those who play in the stripes on the day. So it continues - Bees have lost nine times!!

Banksy

And we thought we were bad with four! Still they can’t argue that the better team won on the night and they literally had three bites of the cherry what with the Stoke and Barnsley games as well.Unfortunate that the fabled BMW misfired at just the wrong time for the vital couple of games run in , they can’t say it wasn’t in their own hands.

IndoMike

I hate to blow my own trumpet, as you know (🙄😉), but this was a nice little earner . My post to a Bee...

My post July 18.
"I'm going to bet on WBA to get into the autos and Fulham to knock out Brentford in the play-offs". I'm always right, Bee, so I'm afraid you're farked. Please send the Watkins commission in the post ASAP. And no dud cheques : cash only. : we need to sign a couple of good 'uns..."

Future winning lottery numbers will be provided later, for a small fee

IndoMike

And we thought we were bad with four! Still they can’t argue that the better team won on the night and they literally had three bites of the cherry what with the Stoke and Barnsley games as well.Unfortunate that the fabled BMW misfired at just the wrong time for the vital couple of games run in , they can’t say it wasn’t in their own hands.
As some posters mentioned before, seems that Fulham cut off the supply route to BMW. Good work by Parker

Banksy

As some posters mentioned before, seems that Fulham cut off the supply route to BMW. Good work by Parker
Yes , Fulham did a good hatchet job on them but I can’t help feeling they’d lost the will to win in their own minds , the rot starting at Stoke.As I said , three separate bites at the cherry not just the playoff final.Benrahma seemed to have gone off form quite a bit in particular , but then they all had their fair share of off days come the end.Maybe the pressure of building up to such a seemingly invincible position told.Now they have to rebuild and we’ll see how good the manager is or rather their fans will.

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yer tis, £18m buyout clause activated. Cash him in boys. Kerrrrrching.
What do we reckon to be ECFC's cut?

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
jC. There is NO £18 million pound trigger!
Well the BBC seem to disagree with you