• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ollie Watkins

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
That's good, at least I won't have to feel guilty berating one of our for scoring against The Toon.
As I recall it wasn't that difficult slaughtering the Toon, 4-0 in the FA Cup ! :p

scottus86

Makes the list.

Banksy

Makes the list.
Something to even get a mention I guess even though it’s only in the average section.

Ash

Something to even get a mention I guess even though it’s only in the average section.
In what world is Antoine Griezemann only 'average'??

Banksy

He’s certainly in illustrious company whatever! All relative to what a player brings to a team.Although obviously important it’s not just about goals anyway.

andrew p long

disappointing that Ollie will miss out on the possible international call up due to injury. Let's hope it doesn't affect his place in the pecking order.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
disappointing that Ollie will miss out on the possible international call up due to injury. Let's hope it doesn't affect his place in the pecking order.
Ollie not in squad Bamford in.

Colesman Ballz

Ollie is back from injury, and starts on the bench for today's match with Brentford. Why on earth are there still nine subs on the bench in the Premiershi*e ?

grecIAN Harris

Ollie is back from injury, and starts on the bench for today's match with Brentford. Why on earth are there still nine subs on the bench in the Premiershi*e ?
Why does the remaining members of the squad need to be on the bench for World Cup/Euro Championships?

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Why does the remaining members of the squad need to be on the bench for World Cup/Euro Championships?
Why did they have 26 man squads at the Euros but only allow 11 on the bench? If you're going to have as many as 11 why not have 15?