• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ollie Watkins

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not quite, but three while vans and men with tool boxes are prowling around today which means bills. :( And add to that South West Water have just rocked up to repair the damage caused to our yard a couple of weeks ago when the main water supply pipe to Tebburn fractured.
Get them to fit a stopcock Al, in case the peasants revolt.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster

DB9

Not sure if this has been put on the thread as its from Novemeber but this just popped up on my YouTube frontpage.

Grecian Max

Not sure if this has been put on the thread as its from Novemeber but this just popped up on my YouTube frontpage.

would be half interested but that interviewer is like an eastenders extra

DB9

True but that style of interviewer seems to be the "Thing" nowadays.

IndoMike

I thought the interviewer was fine. Seemed genuinely interested and not trying to be ultra "cool".👍

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I thought the interviewer was fine. Seemed genuinely interested and not trying to be ultra "cool".👍
At the outset, I thought it could go either way, but, ultimately, I'd be inclined to agree with you.

IndoMike

At the outset, I thought it could go either way, but, ultimately, I'd be inclined to agree with you.
I thought the interviewer hit just the right tone and manner to suit Watkins and make him feel comfortable. You are much more experienced than I am in these matters so I'm glad you were also happy with the interviewer too.

andrew p long

I was a bit taken aback by the interviewer's question to Ollie...'did you ever play in one of those Plymouth-v Exeter games?'.

Surely...

DB9

I was a bit taken aback by the interviewer's question to Ollie...'did you ever play in one of those Plymouth-v Exeter games?'.

Surely...
Obviously a PL fan? Nothing outside that league they know much about.