• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ollie Watkins

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ollie not getting a lot of service and yellow carded for a rather pointless challenge on the keeper. Hope not a sign of him becoming frustrated.....needs to be a bit careful now.....Fulham still well on top.

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Fulham the better side so far but defences really on top at the moment. Brentford not really able to get the ball to the front three in the final third. It might come down to how fit Mitrovic is to come off the bench.

Banksy

Half time .Fulham edge first half. No decent chances for Ollie.Wouldn’t like to call this one , Brentford need to up their game

Exehausted

Half time .Fulham edge first half. No decent chances for Ollie.Wouldn’t like to call this one , Brentford need to up their game
The curse of the red and white kit about to strike again?

Boyo

I’ve not seen much Championship football recently but I think both teams would struggle in the Premiership. Fulham with the best chances so far. Ollie‘s barely had a kick.

Colesman Ballz

Ollie not getting a lot of service and yellow carded for a rather pointless challenge on the keeper. Hope not a sign of him becoming frustrated.....needs to be a bit careful now.....Fulham still well on top.
Did Ollie really get a card SB ?. I know a foul was awarded, but no mention of a card on the BBC ?

Banksy

No card was mentioned.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Fulham have complete control in midfield and Brentford have been chasing shadows for most of the game so far.

Long Lost Bee

I’ve not seen much Championship football recently but I think both teams would struggle in the Premiership. Fulham with the best chances so far. Ollie‘s barely had a kick.
This is not how Brentford normally play, probably down to nerves. Let’s see how the 2nd half goes.

STURTZ

Fulham's midfield are on top, cutting off chances for Brentfords front three and creating chances for themselves, unless Brentford can find some penetration then Mitrovic's introduction could see Fulham through this.