• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ollie Watkins

Long Lost Bee

No Mitrovich again for Fulham tonight so presumably still suffering from his hamstring problems. With him and Ollie both tied on 26 goals each, a head to head shoot out at Wembley for the Championship Golden Boot is still a possibility !
im not sure that playoffs are included unfortunately 😪

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
So it's a West London v South West London final then, Hopefully a good final.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just watched the highlights and then Ollie's interview afterwards.

Loved hearing him speak - with all the crap that goes on in football, I just think it's awesome that such a nice young lad, that City helped develop, is now making great strides to be a top quality footballer.

He deserves all the success he gets, whether that is with Brentford (and I desperately hope it is, and that he scores at Wembley to help them get to the Premier League) or, eventually, with an established Premier League team.

Love him.
Agree with everything you have written.....so different from the majority of the over paid and over hyped PL prima donnas. A true role model who has matured beyond his years and must have worked damn hard in the last three years to get to where he is now.

andrew p long

Loved the bit when Ollie was asked about concentration when bearing down on goal and said he had to focus and that

’Grimesy was saying ‘boo’ to me...’

JJ red&white

Agree with everything you have written.....so different from the majority of the over paid and over hyped PL prima donnas. A true role model who has matured beyond his years and must have worked damn hard in the last three years to get to where he is now.
That’s what makes him a bigger catch than benrahma imo. His work rate and attitude combined with his talent will make him more successful than benrahma, who has a tendency to be selfish on the ball. I liked it when Ollie picked him up off the floor when he was sulking after missing a good chance with two mins to go, saying, get your ass back to defend!

DB9

That’s what makes him a bigger catch than benrahma imo. His work rate and attitude combined with his talent will make him more successful than benrahma, who has a tendency to be selfish on the ball. I liked it when Ollie picked him up off the floor when he was sulking after missing a good chance with two mins to go, saying, get your ass back to defend!
So true, It was a masterstroke by the Brentford Manager/Coaching team to bring him into play in a more central position, He's absoultly nailed it. To have a player that is flexible like that is worth so much more to a team and he's such a good team player too with his feet on the ground, That can only show a good upbringing by his family and also our Academy has to take pride in his development too to get him to this point.

tonykellowfan

Golden boot is already decided, it is only normal season games.

Colesman Ballz

Golden boot is already decided, it is only normal season games.
That is a shame. Mitrovic has benefitted from being Fulham's designated penalty taker so in my eyes Ollie is at least the moral victor. Be good if Ollie were to finish with the higher total by outscoring him in the final, or even better were he to grab a hatrick and reach the magic thirty goal mark !

#teamollie.

andrew p long

Sigh!

tonykellowfan

Is that a paid for advert?