• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ollie Watkins

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
I wonder if Brentford will follow a similar pattern to us. We always struggle in the first play off leg, turn it round in the second leg, then dont turn up at Wembley...

Banksy

Worth bringing this back for a laugh at Mansfield :)
Love this bit. ‘ He is a talented boy who’s got something to bring and gives the opportunity, we think, for the chairman in the future to make some money.‘ 😂😂😂😂

Herschel

RIP Stanno, City Legend never to be forgotten
Just watched the highlights and then Ollie's interview afterwards.

Loved hearing him speak - with all the crap that goes on in football, I just think it's awesome that such a nice young lad, that City helped develop, is now making great strides to be a top quality footballer.

He deserves all the success he gets, whether that is with Brentford (and I desperately hope it is, and that he scores at Wembley to help them get to the Premier League) or, eventually, with an established Premier League team.

Love him.

IndoMike

Love this bit. ‘ He is a talented boy who’s got something to bring and gives the opportunity, we think, for the chairman in the future to make some money.‘ 😂😂😂😂
Dreams of Grandeur from the Staggies there...😆

dontpassback

As always lol

Colesman Ballz

Never mind dreams Indo, they were having hallucinations, as other parties were said to be interested at prices upto £4 million at that time ! Joke manager and joke of a club ! :ROFLMAO:

IndoMike

Never mind dreams Indo, they were having hallucinations, as other parties were said to be interested at prices upto £4 million at that time ! Joke manager and joke of a club ! :ROFLMAO:
Someone tell them.they're not MU before they totally fark up the match

budegrecian

TalkSport saying Benrahma will go to a top London club a Arsenal, a Chelsea, a Tottenham or a Westham even if they get promoted.. I don’t know where that would leave Watkins.
Benrahma is an excellent player, but he's not Ollie Watkins!
Much praise has, rightly, been heaped on Ollie after last nights performance, but one thing that struck me is that he appears to be a real leader on the pitch; it was noticeable that he was the one cajoling his team mates on numerous occasions when they were tiring or slow to get up off the deck after a tackle or shot. It also sounded like he was the player, off the field, that rallied the team, after the first leg defeat, listening to the post match interview.
A class act, as all the academy graduates appear to be.

Colesman Ballz

No Mitrovich again for Fulham tonight so presumably still suffering from his hamstring problems. With him and Ollie both tied on 26 goals each, a head to head shoot out at Wembley for the Championship Golden Boot is still a possibility !