• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ollie Watkins

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Have you seen our stats v Fulscum of late
You should see our record against Morecambe 😉.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wonder if he'll freeze at Wembley like last time......

IndoMike

Wonder if he'll freeze at Wembley like last time......
Should be ok in August....

DB9

Have you seen our stats v Fulscum of late
Form can go out the window in these games, Your team just need to be on their game.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Should be ok in August....
Just as well Wembley isn't in the Midlands then, it's been like autumn here for about six weeks now !

IndoMike

Just as well Wembley isn't in the Midlands then, it's been like autumn here for about six weeks now !
That's the trouble with England in the summer : it's like winter.

In Jakarta it's been like living in the tropics. Oh sh*t: it is the tropics. Just been in the kitchen for a quick, sly fag and coffee whilst missus having a siesta and I'm sweating buckets.
PS I did say fag. It wasn't a mistype.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Whatever the weather was last time he did himself no favours with his performance. Not that he was alone in that respect.

IndoMike

My post July 18.
"I'm going to bet on WBA to get into the autos and Fulham to knock out Brentford
in the play-offs".
I'm always right, Bee, so I'm afraid you're farked. Please send the Watkins commission in the post ASAP. And no dud cheques : cash only. : we need to sign a couple of good 'uns quick.
Thank you

Red Devon

TalkSport saying Benrahma will go to a top London club a Arsenal, a Chelsea, a Tottenham or a Westham even if they get promoted.. I don’t know where that would leave Watkins.

IndoMike

TalkSport saying Benrahma will go to a top London club a Arsenal, a Chelsea, a Tottenham or a Westham even if they get promoted.. I don’t know where that would leave Watkins.
Benrahma is good but I think Watkins has a lot of potential. He moved up from Div 2 to Champ'ship with ease and can still keep.improving. Plus he can play centre-forward, winger, or attacking midfielder.