• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

OK I have done my bit......can you do yours ?

I made a promise to myself that I would try to bring along at least one other person who has not been to SJP before to every home game.....surpassed myself for this Saturday - I now have 7 ( seven) SJP virgins coming along and paying good money to see the boys (hopefully) keep up their record of whupping top of the table teams - yee hah!

Did strike me if everyone else dragged someone else along that had never been before we might sell out the Big Bank! We don't want to be out shouted by away fans?!

I heard that despite long past behaviour problems they are quite a friendly bunch - suspect if I was having a day away from Luton I'd be in pretty good mood - and that most of their anger still vented against the FA for duffing them up and sending them to conference with consecutive points penalties.

Also have had a bet with myself none of these newbies will be invited to join our beloved Trust during their visit.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I made a promise to myself that I would try to bring along at least one other person who has not been to SJP before to every home game.....surpassed myself for this Saturday - I now have 7 ( seven) SJP virgins coming along and paying good money to see the boys (hopefully) keep up their record of whupping top of the table teams - yee hah!

Did strike me if everyone else dragged someone else along that had never been before we might sell out the Big Bank! We don't want to be out shouted by away fans?!

I heard that despite long past behaviour problems they are quite a friendly bunch - suspect if I was having a day away from Luton I'd be in pretty good mood - and that most of their anger still vented against the FA for duffing them up and sending them to conference with consecutive points penalties.

Also have had a bet with myself none of these newbies will be invited to join our beloved Trust during their visit.
Well we haven't got enough people to approach everyone as they enter the ground (wanna volunteer?) but if they pass by the Trust stall in Red Square (between reception and the bar) after 1pm we will make every endeavour to push a membership form into their hot and sweaty hands!

Last edited:
I'll come and grab a handful and push them into their hands - OOI how many of the 3100 ( not including the kids of course) actually volunteer ? I appreciate it will only be a couple of handfuls ( hats off to them by the way !) - Perhaps if Big O makes it to the Big Bank now he's finished his electioneering he could bring a box load of leaflets

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'll come and grab a handful and push them into their hands - OOI how many of the 3100 ( not including the kids of course) actually volunteer ? I appreciate it will only be a couple of handfuls ( hats off to them by the way !) - Perhaps if Big O makes it to the Big Bank now he's finished his electioneering he could bring a box load of leaflets
See you Saturday!

1. The stall is mostly staffed by Trust Board members and former members, but IIRC there are about 200 City fans who volunteer to help the club in lots of different ways, and not just on matchdays. Not all of the Trust members, but most.

2. We're working on being more proactive at getting forms out. Easier at away games where everyone is in the same place...

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
If Jaynee finally relents (and brings her ego) it will surely fill the ground!