• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Offrande Zanzala

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
But he isnt in the marquee group of signings to come. More in the tent peg :)
Does every signing have to be a marquee signing, or can we sign squad players with a bit of potential?

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Does every signing have to be a marquee signing, or can we sign squad players with a bit of potential?
There's nothing wrong with the latter but we have a fairly sizeable squad of players signed up already so would expect the focus to be on signing a small number of key players in the positions where we are obviously lacking.

simcity

Not for me thanks!

fred binneys head

There's nothing wrong with the latter but we have a fairly sizeable squad of players signed up already so would expect the focus to be on signing a small number of key players in the positions where we are obviously lacking.
That’s also what KMT said at the end of the season. We’ve already got a large squad with lots of kids with high potential, we need to sign a small number of quality players - I’m paraphrasing but that’s what he said.

dontpassback

Probably do a job for a National league side,Chesterfield etc etc

Pete Martin (CTID)

Oz isn't 26 until November. I have a feeling our coaches have seen something in him they can work on. He's energetic and enthusiastic. Not a cultured player I agree but my money is on him coming to us as "a work in progress".

Bridgy 81

Doesn’t fit the “higher-level knowhow” comment made by Matt Taylor
By my calculations he’s played over 50 League One games for Accrington and a handful more for Crewe.
Maybe not a massive amount of higher level know how but a lot more than most of our current players have.

SaintJames

I havent said that but that's what the Manager intimated recruitment this year would be based on. Notwithstanding that I think Oz would improve after a full pre-season and with our coaching

Pobbop

I think he gives us a physical presence, but if we bring one of our marquee players that has that presence he won't be needed, if we bring in a different type of striker than he may be. Horses for courses, but first we need to see who our marquee striker is, because we clearly need one to play with, or without him if he's injured.

So doubt we'll rush into sign him until we know.

JCWhoosh

Maybe a change in formation? I'm sure him and Nombe would work well together