• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Offrande Zanzala

AndrewP

He did post on twitter at the end of the season an emoji of a hand with a pen in it!!!! (then deleted it!).........

Squeezebox

Well I'd be quite happy for him to return. Think we can improve his game if we have longer to work with him.

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well I'd be quite happy for him to return. Think we can improve his game if we have longer to work with him.
Well if that’s possible and he’s a not too expensive option then fair enough. All depends on the wages bill.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster

Herschel

RIP Stanno, City Legend never to be forgotten
Please no.

He's not good enough at L2 level, let alone L1.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Personally I don't think he is skilful enough to be a force in Div 1, but if Matt thinks otherwise - he's the boss.
Would prefer that the 3 loan players departed and that we signed 2 better quality strikers in their place or at worst one
quality striker and a loanee with loads of potential.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Please no.

He's not good enough at L2 level, let alone L1.
Harsh.

I think he’s got a solid L2 career ahead of him. I think in a front 2 he’d be a dream to play alongside as he’d be a very useful foil for a more natural poacher type striker.

That said, it’s clear that Taylor wants to look for someone with greater pedigree and hopefully we’ll find that.

jimmy

MT deserves praise for being so creative with those striker loans. They all contributed in different ways.

Oz will only come back if he fits in with a style of play/game plan..

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Devon Live article makes me believe we won't be signing him if Taylor gets the players on top of his shopping list. Appears to know exactly what and who he will need.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster