• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Offrande Zanzala

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Has apparently joined on loan to the end of the season.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Welcome to the Club Oz and forget the random posters who dont want you to succeed. Up the City and here's to you knocking in a few goals

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Cannot recall seeing him play.

What are his particular skills ? Does not seem a prolific out and out striker based on stats.

Welcome to Exeter and Exeter City and hoping your loan stay will be productive.

DawlishBouy

Alistair20000

Liam Sercombe Mark II ?

manc grecian

Memories of Nicholas Bignall

Rosencrantz

Welcome to the Club Oz and forget the random posters who dont want you to succeed. Up the City and here's to you knocking in a few goals
I haven't seen any post on here that doesn't want him to succeed at City. I think it is fair to say though that whilst he has some raw materials that point to a decent potential, at 25 years old he really needs to realising that potential as it has been patchy at best so far at two other L2 clubs and Accrington. Hopefully we can help him start to realise some of that potential.

In terms of what many on here were hoping for as cover for Sam, it probably isn't as solid a pedigree as they hoped. But then again, maybe that was always going to be the case.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anything official from ECFC yet ?

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I haven't seen any post on here that doesn't want him to succeed at City. I think it is fair to say though that whilst he has some raw materials that point to a decent potential, at 25 years old he really needs to realising that potential as it has been patchy at best so far at two other L2 clubs and Accrington. Hopefully we can help him start to realise some of that potential.

In terms of what many on here were hoping for as cover for Sam, it probably isn't as solid a pedigree as they hoped. But then again, maybe that was always going to be the case.
We also don't know whether he is signed as cover for Sam or as a back-up player for another signing yet to be made; I'm still hoping for the guy who was on loan at Torquay!

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
I haven't seen any post on here that doesn't want him to succeed at City.
Rosey, there is one poster who has been very vocal in dismissing this guy and any other posters views to the contrary. I dont think anyone should be written off before we see if he will suit our style of play