• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Offers turned down for Ryan Bowman

Albumen

Well with Taylor in charge it looks like a middle table finish either way.
Apparently it is a transition season for him!?? As being a fans favourite we are giving him extra time, when if we were in this position with our previous manager, there would be at least 5 threads asking for the sack.
I would sell him, he has 10 goals this season, but wasn't that with two hat-tricks so that is otherwise 6 in 22?

He misses way too many chances when a game is for the taking, which is why Stockley won so many games for us.
Hahaha. How are you working that out. Hatricks only count as one goal?

Albumen

Hahaha. How are you working that out. Hatricks only count as one goal?
Haha. Ignore me. Sorry. Had a glass of beer.
Still harsh to not count all of his goals in his stats.

Legohead

Banned
Going back to the Sheff Weds game a few weeks back. Bowman had an early chance when the ball came to him completely unmarked in the area and he basically passed it back to the Sheff Wednesday keeper. Desperately poor stuff and he needs loads of chances to convert. He's not clinical enough to be consistent at this level. If we are going to let Law go and accept this is a transition season then i'd rather we got rid of Bowman now and make some changes.

Grecianpasty

Listen to Pages interview. He said that the quality of delivery wasn't good enough today, citing himself as one of those players. Key was also very poor with his crossing.

Bowman had nothing to play off today. He won countless headers against two good centre backs. If the delivery is good its another story.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Another "mid table" post

Football forums after a loss.. never changes :ROFLMAO:

We will be in the play offs as a minimum.

raleighnc

Another "mid table" post

Football forums after a loss.. never changes :ROFLMAO:

We will be in the play offs as a minimum.
Yes, and we’re so good at play offs aren’t we!

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yes, and we’re so good at play offs aren’t we!
ha I Didn’t claim otherwise, just funny people shout mid table when this side isn’t a mid table team (having seen many of those!!)

dontpassback

ha I Didn’t claim otherwise, just funny people shout mid table when this side isn’t a mid table team (having seen many of those!!)
If this side isn’t a mid table side,then they best start showing some better form

Average Joe

If Bowman leaves can we please give all his wages as a goal bonus to Ajose, you may see him a actually do what we pay him to do then

Oliver

Listen to Pages interview. He said that the quality of delivery wasn't good enough today, citing himself as one of those players. Key was also very poor with his crossing.

Bowman had nothing to play off today. He won countless headers against two good centre backs. If the delivery is good its another story.
If the crosses did come in the question then is Ryan Bowman going to be that prolific with his head to score loads of goals....I think not.