• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Offers turned down for Ryan Bowman

Average Joe

So it's been confirmed we have rejected an offer from Burton Albion and also I have sources that we have also rejected one from Bristol Rovers.

Would love to know what sort of offer was placed on the table. Also I'm over the moon that we have finally been able to become a club that rejects an offer for a first team player.

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
So it's been confirmed we have rejected an offer from Burton Albion and also I have sources that we have also rejected one from Bristol Rovers.

Would love to know what sort of offer was placed on the table. Also I'm over the moon that we have finally been able to become a club that rejects an offer for a first team player.
Where has it actually been confirmed that we rejected an offer from Burton?

Average Joe

DawlishBouy

Sources can exclusively confirm that Benjisheps might read that article.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
I have sources that we have also rejected one from Bristol Rovers.
You should have more than sources Paul !!

Average Joe

Sources can exclusively confirm that Benjisheps might read that article.
Yeah because there's loads of fake articles about Ryan Bowman. Do you not think if it was click bait they'd make up something about some one with more than about 600 fans

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
If it’s true I wonder if it was the club or the player who turned it down. I believe Ryan has family connections in the south-west so not sure it would have been a very attractive move for him.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
If it’s true I wonder if it was the club or the player who turned it down. I believe Ryan has family connections in the south-west so not sure it would have been a very attractive move for him.
He is married to a lass from Torquay I think.

chunkymorrinmunter

He is married to a lass from Torquay I think.
Yeh louise

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
On past two games I'd take the money and run (sorry FBH)