Offers turned down for Ryan Bowman

Paul Tisdale

So it's been confirmed we have rejected an offer from Burton Albion and also I have sources that we have also rejected one from Bristol Rovers.

Would love to know what sort of offer was placed on the table. Also I'm over the moon that we have finally been able to become a club that rejects an offer for a first team player.

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
So it's been confirmed we have rejected an offer from Burton Albion and also I have sources that we have also rejected one from Bristol Rovers.

Would love to know what sort of offer was placed on the table. Also I'm over the moon that we have finally been able to become a club that rejects an offer for a first team player.
Where has it actually been confirmed that we rejected an offer from Burton?

Paul Tisdale

Sources can exclusively confirm that Benjisheps might read that article.
Yeah because there's loads of fake articles about Ryan Bowman. Do you not think if it was click bait they'd make up something about some one with more than about 600 fans

SEA Grecian

If it’s true I wonder if it was the club or the player who turned it down. I believe Ryan has family connections in the south-west so not sure it would have been a very attractive move for him.