• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

OFF: ECFC V Barnsley : MDT 24th January 7.45pm

milts

Stuart James reporting that’s it’s off (or that’s he has heard it is off).

I appreciate it’s outside of the clubs control to an extent but this feels very very poor if true.

Intheknow84

How can it be off when it’s 5 degrees and sun been on the pitch all day. I’ve left work early due to thinking it’s on. No communications from the club all day

Boyo

How can it be off when it’s 5 degrees and sun been on the pitch all day. I’ve left work early due to thinking it’s on. No communications from the club all day
#NotInTheKnow84

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
And you should know 😉

Bide Grecian

definitely off

milts

And still no sign of an update from the club…

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Shaded area ****** it

Memphis09

Some people saying games good to go, some are saying it’s off. Have to feel for Barnsley fans.
Communication from our club to fans are normally top notch but today has been poor.
Could not agree more
At 10am they said they would keep us updated absolutely nothing
I have a son travelling back from Bristol to go tonight we are stuck now not knowing what to do
Very very poor from the club
This how it was 20 years ago or more thought we were better than that

TSW1389

Jammers20

Defo off confirmed on Twitter by club..