• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

*OFF* Charlton Athletic V Exeter City Sat 10th September 2022 Discussion and Prediction thread

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Memo to King Charles III:

As a first act, off with our Geoff's head
Shirley the Forest Green Rovers Chairman would be first in line ! :unsure:

Spoonz Red E

Excuse me sexton. I'm an avowed anti monarchist. I live under a f*****g stone do I?
Fair point Geoff.
And a bit of a weird pejorative for Sexton to use considering the number of stones to be found in your average crown or coronet.

Reactions: WXF

arthur

Makes no sense to postpone parks football then, unless they think that by cancelling the big games we will be flocking to the Devon and Exeter League to watch Feniton 2nds v Tedburn St Mary
I'm told the Tedburn St Mary firm is notoriously badly behaved, particularly at away matches. Probably best to call this one off, given that police resources will be needed elsewhere

Alistair20000

Shirley the Forest Green Rovers Chairman would be first in line ! :unsure:
Nah Geoff ‘fessed up to anti Monarchism innit.

Matey from FGR will be paying huge damages for the infringement of HM’s image rights

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
You're right if they are attending as a spectator, not working, then they could stay at home. I still think it's right to postpone.
Not suggesting this poll is uber-scientific, but it suggests you're in a significant minority.

fred binneys head

Mate of mine was on the call with the government today, apparently the EFL and the Premier League wanted to play but the FA overruled them and cancelled all football, apparently linked to Prince William’s role with the FA. Fcuking joke.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Mate of mine was on the call with the government today, apparently the EFL and the Premier League wanted to play but the FA overruled them and cancelled all football, apparently linked to Prince William’s role with the FA. Fcuking joke.
Now that he's the Prince of Wales surely he can't continue with that role anyway? Who is he going to support in the World Cup?

andrew p long

I've looked but I can't find an answer to this urgent matter. Am I allowed to smile or crack a joke on Saturday and will the pubs be open? Thank you in advance.
I'm waiting to find out whether the Comedy Club gig I'm going to on Sunday is on or off. Its some people doing stand up for the first time for charity. Should it be on or off?

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is the traditional Downing Street Royal Bereavement party going ahead ?

elginCity

Now that he's the Prince of Wales surely he can't continue with that role anyway? Who is he going to support in the World Cup?
Hah can just imagine King Billy desig. singing along to Yma O Hyd in true Redwood stylee... :LOL: