• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Obituary Thread

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Jazzman Chris Barber (90)
My parents were well into Trad Jazz, and I grew up listening to him, Kenny Ball and Acker Bill.
Lonnie Donegan played in his band.

tavyred

Chris Barber was a personal favourite of my trombone playing Dad too. Top player.

Oldsmobile-88

Nichola Pagett(75) Actor.
If you are watching the reruns of Upstairs Downstairs on TPTV at the moment,she played Lady Elizabeth Bellamy.

DB9

Nichola Pagett(75) Actor.
If you are watching the reruns of Upstairs Downstairs on TPTV at the moment,she played Lady Elizabeth Bellamy.
She was a very beautiful lady, Very English Rose. RIP.

Oldsmobile-88

I'm not sure this is the right place but very sad to read about that Exeter family killed in a house fire yesterday. Three young children left orphaned.

My heart goes out to them and anyone who knows the family.

RIP
Sadly a 4th has died.A 7 year old girl.

The other victims in the dreadful tragedy were.
Kaylie Rudge,28.Daniel Rudge,29 and their four-year-old daughter, Lillie-Rose Rudge

There are a lot of floral tributes outside the house which is close to where my partner lives.
I was reading the many wonderful cards & tributes yesterday,this one really got me.
ECA5B4AE-3C43-4621-8180-41D91F315496.jpeg

DB9

Sadly a 4th has died.A 7 year old girl.

The other victims in the dreadful tragedy were.
Kaylie Rudge,28.Daniel Rudge,29 and their four-year-old daughter, Lillie-Rose Rudge

There are a lot of floral tributes outside the house which is close to where my partner lives.
I was reading the many wonderful cards & tributes yesterday,this one really got me.
View attachment 5541
Heart breaking ☹

Oldsmobile-88

Heart breaking ☹
Indeed...It’s been mentioned off the record that it probably was a candle that started this tragedy.

Oldsmobile-88

Micky Lewis(56) Footballer
A fixture & fitting at Oxford United for many years on the playing & coaching staff.

DB9

Trevor Peacock of Vicar of Dibley fame and other roles. He was an accomplished stage actor and song writer/musician too dies aged 89. The one who says "No no no no" RIP.

Tim Long

Trevor Peacock of Vicar of Dibley fame and other roles. He was an accomplished stage actor and song writer/musician too dies aged 89. The one who says "No no no no" RIP.
Also father of Daniel Peacock (writer, director etc but most famous for doing an ad for British Pork) and Harry Peacock (Ray Bloody Purchase from Toast)