• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Obituary Thread

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
When did she pass away Stuffy? Loved the High Chaparral, Was if i remember rightly a good weekend afternoon show on the BBC.
27th June 2020, Beverly Hills, Ca.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
27th June 2020, Beverly Hills, Ca.
Always thought her husband in the programme was punching above his weight with her for a wife, She was a beautiful lady in her day. A good actress reading her Wiki page and did lots of other things too. RIP to the lady.

Banksy

As you say Stuffy a beautiful lady. R.I.P . Loved the western series too , seems such a long time ago now but I can still hum the theme tune!

Reactions: DB9

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Surprised nobody mentioned the passing of the delectable Linda Cristal of High Chaparral fame.
Never watched that, but I liked her in John Ford's "Two Rode Together".

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Never watched that, but I liked her in John Ford's "Two Rode Together".
The High Chaparral still gets aired every once in a while Mr G so it's just a question of keeping your eyes peeled. I'll do my best to give you a nudge when it happens.

Tim Long

Surprised nobody mentioned the passing of the delectable Linda Cristal of High Chaparral fame.

Won a Golden Globe for The Perfect Furlough, now on the ultimate furlough.

Country singer Charlie Daniels aged 83 has died after suffering a stroke . Best known hit ‘ The Devil Went Down To Georgia ‘ .

Legohead

Banned
I only heard 'The Devil Went Down To Georgia' because the Levellers sang it. I didn't know it was another person's song. In this case Mr Daniels.

Great song.

iscalad

Country singer Charlie Daniels aged 83 has died after suffering a stroke . Best known hit ‘ The Devil Went Down To Georgia ‘ .
Brilliant song. RIP Charlie.

Oldsmobile-88

Jack Charlton(85)