• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Obituary Thread

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loved Robbie, will be missed

arthur

Tutti Frutti. Utterly brilliant. Devastating news

Alistair20000

Rather poignant that the horse Coltrane has just finished second in the first race at Ascot today

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cracker was one of the best TV dramas of the 90s, really well written, Coltrane playing the lead perfectly
Concur wholeheartedly. Mind you, most of Jimmy McGovern’s work is top notch.

Reactions: DB9

fred binneys head

grecIAN Harris

I just seen a post on Facebook from Lammie Lammie Lammie to say that Gordon Sparks past away overnight. Argiggle through and through he might have been but supported them and commentated on them with such a passion we could all appreciate.

DB9

I just seen a post on Facebook from Lammie Lammie Lammie to say that Gordon Sparks past away overnight. Argiggle through and through he might have been but supported them and commentated on them with such a passion we could all appreciate.
Argyle yes but his passion for that team you have to admire. Like all of us who support the "Smaller team" you totally understand that, When you support your local team it's there for life. RIP.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
RIP Gordon loved his football - Westcountry is poorer for his loss

Colesman Ballz

Noel Duggan 73, guitarist and a founding member of Clannad, passed away on Saturday. The haunting ethereal sounds of the band, Including the theme from Harry's Game will live on long into the future. R.I.P.

iscalad

Noel Duggan 73, guitarist and a founding member of Clannad, passed away on Saturday. The haunting ethereal sounds of the band, Including the theme from Harry's Game will live on long into the future. R.I.P.
Also Robin the Hooded Man. RIP