• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Obituary Thread

Steve H

I believe that Boba Fett has passed away....

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
I believe that Boba Fett has passed away....
I see he was seventy five , so his bounty hunting days were well and truly over.

DB9

Rosalind Knight dies aged 87. Star of early Carry on and St Trinian's films, Also played retired prostitute in BBC2's Gimme Gimme Gimme and the horrible Grandma in C4's Friday Night Dinner. RIP

Mr Jinx

Norman Tebbit's wife, Margaret, who spent the last 35 years paralysed from the neck down due to the IRA bombing in Brighton, passed away at the weekend age 86.

Alistair20000

Norman Tebbit's wife, Margaret, who spent the last 35 years paralysed from the neck down due to the IRA bombing in Brighton, passed away at the weekend age 86.
Hard to believe that was as long ago as 1984. Norman Tebbit was very badly injured too.

A truly horrendous crime .

RIP

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Very sad. I hope "man of peace" Mr Corbyn sends his condolences.

Banksy

Hard to believe that was as long ago as 1984. Norman Tebbit was very badly injured too.

A truly horrendous crime .

RIP
Yes indeed, although her quality of life would obviously have been impaired she made it to quite a good age in the circumstances thankfully.

Mr Jinx

Stella Tennant - a supermodel in the 90's. 50

DB9

Eileen Pollock who's most famous role was Lilo Lil in 80's smash hit sitcom Bread dies aged 73. RIP

grecIAN Harris

Eileen Pollock who's most famous role was Lilo Lil in 80's smash hit sitcom Bread dies aged 73. RIP
Beat me to it.