• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Nursey (Ironside) & Ziders long weekend

Ian Mancey

Well it started ok setting off from Exeter at 8.30! went down hill from there really:'(
Got totally lost in Guildford so did the right thing, pulled over and rang me. We are In frankie and bennies carpark. No probs turn left.
10 Mins later "we are on a three laned road in the middle of nowhere!!!" thats the A3 heading into London luv!!! pull over and ill come and get you! you couldnt have been in Frankie and Bennies, no we were in Curries! close but the wrong side of the road!!
Now im not saying that Nursey had anything to do with it but there was a multi car pile up right next to them!!! and the A3 was closed!!!
Rescued! cant get anyworse now can it?
OH YES IT CAN;)
Couple of drinks in the La fonteinne heads off into the ground. Mike and Nursey head off to the stand, Liam and myself get a cup of tea. Not allowed into the rear of the stand so we go round the front. Whos lying on the floor?
you got it Nursey I DONT BELIEVE HER LUCK! at this point we did check the we didnt have the same lottery Numbers. PHEW
Zider was wisked off with his beloved to become an honary shots supporter for the afternoon!
Both missed the game and had to be ambulanced back to the car!!!

Now luckily for nursey ive been trying to get rid of a pair of crutches for a couple of years! her luck had changed! I donated my crutches to my new friend Ironside:)

Now before we go away again we will be practicing free fall, rolling and landing, the Olga Corbet way :D

Updates appreciated.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Just be grreatful you didn't take them to the Drummond Arms last night.

Ian Mancey

Just be grreatful you didn't take them to the Drummond Arms last night.
What happened in there? and do they have disabled access?

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
Update - broken ankle:( :'( Feeling vey sorry for myself - Hey Ho!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Oh dear, that sounds painful.

Hope Mike is up to running around for you. Another use for the crutches I suppose.

Ian Mancey

Nursey is using the crutches to use as a limbo bar!

Mike is in training

Over the top of the bar, Swallow, pike and roll out! Nurseys teaching him

Ian Mancey

Oh dear, that sounds painful.

Hope Mike is up to running around for you. Another use for the crutches I suppose.
I feel ok thanks HR

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

Get well soon nursey! What a mare

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
Get well Soon Rach!

Looks like it was a pretty bad day for injuries yesterday with RaWZ triggering his ankle injury, and me doing the back of my legs in - bloody kills!

southamptongrecian

Get well soon Rach.