• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Nursey (Ironside) & Ziders long weekend

Red the Paper

Banned
Look on the bright side Rachel. On second thoughts there isn't a bright side. Take it slow and do what I didn't...when the plaster comes off, go to physio.

Get well soon

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
I hope you have a speedy recovery Nursey.

LOG

Look on the bright side Rachel. On second thoughts there isn't a bright side. Take it slow and do what I didn't...when the plaster comes off, go to physio.

Get well soon
I'll second that.

Broke my ankle about 3 years ago being heroic on the football pitch. Didn't bother with physio and its never been anywhere near as strong since.

Get well soon, and at least you've got an excuse to out your feet up :)

information_ministry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Won't be riding that broomstick for a while eh?

get well soon, I am sure Mike will be able to do the housework ;)

And Tis may call upon you to play up front, you might score more that the current strike force!

i_m

Red Box

Sorry to hear of your plight Rachel. Look on the bright side though plenty of rest and relaxation over the next 6 weeks.

Get well soon.

ECFC Nursey!

RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
Sorry to hear of your plight Rachel. Look on the bright side though plenty of rest and relaxation over the next 6 weeks.

Get well soon.
Six :-O Aiming to be on a walking plaster in 2 so i can go to work -

Red Box

Six :-O Aiming to be on a walking plaster in 2 so i can go to work -
The wonders of modern medicine eh, when I broke mine ice-skating:$ I was on crutches for a lot longer than two weeks.

ECFC Nursey!

RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
The wonders of modern medicine eh, when I broke mine ice-skating:$ I was on crutches for a lot longer than two weeks.
Its right at the bottom of my fibula( the least weight bearing bone in your leg), so i have everything crossed for 2 weeks from wednesday when my follow up appt will be -

loobygrecian

Get well soon babe! Blimey, you are the most accident prone person i know! Bless you..... if only i hadnt suggested moving to a different part of the stand..... eek.

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
Some people will do anything to get off work for a few weeks....... ;)

Hope you feel better soon Rach. :)