• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Northampton Town Vs Exeter City Match Day Thread

i8cornwall

Why would you let off a flare at 1-0 down..
Not defending it but the steward clearly goading the more "energetic" element of our support didn't help just before it was let off and thrown.

I'm sure you'll all have your usual hissy fit now but not everything is black and white.

Anyway city are up so let's enjoy this afternoon for what it is.

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
Nombe please

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Key and Sparkes (among others) have got into great positions down the right and left but nothing to show for all the crosses yet. Could see this Northampton defence conceding at least one as the game goes on.
You can see from the quality of their centre-halves why Northampton have kept so many clean-sheets this season but hopefully Nombe might make a difference off the bench.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Why would you let off a flare at 1-0 down..
Something happened with a steward, not sure what.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Need to get one back as soon as possible then with Sam and Podge available no reason why we can’t go on and win this.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
I've been listening to the game on the way home from work and it sounds like we've dominated proceedings, just in need of a final touch in the box.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
At least we're kicking towards the temporary Big Bank in the 2nd half !
UTC

KentGrecian

Less flares more goals lets gooooooooo

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
John maxted warming up their keeper

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've been listening to the game on the way home from work and it sounds like we've dominated proceedings, just in need of a final touch in the box.
Yes. Even the away commentary team have said goal was against run of play and that we are the better side.