• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Northampton Town Vs Exeter City Match Day Thread

Trapdoor

Not ever started a MDT before so we've got a blank slate for one of the historically toughest fixtures in the calendar.

A win here would pile the pressure on for FGR. Either way: win, lose or draw, THE REDS ARE GOING UP!

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Jesus, when I was posting my MDT I thought “I bet someone else is posting one too” and they were! I’ll delete mine 👍

Arthur Davey

Nearly time to go kick the buay out of bed ahead of the trek (albeit a shorter one than those last couple) to the Sixfields (or whatever name it may or may not go by these days). The title would be the cherry on the icing on the cake, & the planets are aligning - got out a bit earlier to see Venus and Jupiter side be side - or as a Grecian, should that be Aphrodite & Zeus? 🤔
Woteva, City, Let's go! COYR!

fred binneys head

COYR - time for us to beat Northampton after 3,275 consecutive 6-0 defeats against them. We’ll play without fear, the stands will be full of noisy Grecians and we’ll have a day to remember.

1-0 Northampton.

elginCity

Mission accomplished, we’ll see just how badly the bauys want the bling, let’s go !

Banksy

Come on you Reds , chance for revenge for that 4-0 , and if it helps towards picking up some silverware along the way so much the better.🥳🥳🥳

denzel

Let's hope we can play with the freedom that we didn't on Tuesday. Let's show Northampton what we are all about!

ryancooper327

City promotion, big job promotion and my 2 year promoted to being potty trained. What a week! It’s been quite a blur…

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
While it's okay for us to party, I hope the players are fully focused on getting 3 points.

Jason's preview

Grecian Koala

Heading off to Northampton soon - first game in person for a while (thanks to Australian border restrictions) - last time I was at the game in person Ollie Watkins smashed that goal in front of big bank versus Argyle - I hope that’s a good omen for today. UTC