• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Northampton Town Vs Exeter City Match Day Thread

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
City with the chance to seal the title next week.
Literally no-one could have foreseen that 2 or 3 months ago. 😉
Harris did

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Always liked Harrogate but then again Mansfield is OK too !
UTC

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cam kept us in the hunt for silver (again) today - How can we hang on to him ?
UTC

CC

Harris did
Sorry that was my attempt at sarcasm.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Vale will not be a easy ride it was tough up there and if they beat Newport they will be in the autos when they play us.

One point clear of Northampton and Rovers and also Mansfield if the latter beat Salford this coming Tuesday……so they will come to SJP knowing that they need to get something from the game.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Grounds has probably played himself into a contract for next year if he didn't already have one.
I would be happy with that. He's done a great job this year when needed.

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Vale will not be a easy ride it was tough up there and if they beat Newport they will be in the autos when they play us.

One point clear of Northampton and Rovers and also Mansfield if the latter beat Salford this coming Tuesday……so they will come to SJP knowing that they need to get something from the game.
Tough on them too , they won’t relish having to play us.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster

But crucially we don't have to win, just match FGR's result...and look how bad they have been lately.

Fareham Grecian

But crucially we don't have to win, just match FGR's result...and look how bad they have been lately.
Yep. We lose, they lose, we are champions

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
I turned up at Sixfields all chilled out thinking I didn’t care about the result. I was wrong. Absolute scenes and what an atmosphere. First visit across town I’ve ever enjoyed!