• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Northampton Town v Exeter City discussion thread

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
6.32 x 0.2000 = 1.264. Round it up and you have 1.3, so I'm going for a 1-3 away win.

Thanks. You know this is happening.

25/1..... worth a fiver

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
6.32 x 0.2000 = 1.264. Round it up and you have 1.3, so I'm going for a 1-3 away win.

Thanks. You know this is happening.

25/1..... worth a fiver
I predicted that Fred's planetary alignments would result in that prediction.. See #27 for details.
I'm putting the house (mud - hut beside a banana tree) on it. See you when I'm rich ...

rustle

I'm putting the house (mud - hut beside a banana tree) on it. See you when I'm rich ...
Mud hut by a banana tree? You should be so lucky! Ours is a shoe box with a plastic lid - rain still gets in though....

Dannyred

I think the weather is going to make this game difficult for both teams to play good football.

I think Deano & MJ must start, I would leave bowman out.

Tough game.

Legohead

Banned
As much as I think Bowman could do more, he can't be left out yet IMO. Often scoring comes in patches and with him getting the winner at Macc we must hope that the goal there sparks a run of goalscoring form for him. Therefore on that basis i'd keep him in. However I really don't want to see him go on another run of 5,6,7 games without scoring again. I'm putting faith in Bowman this time.

StudentGrecian

Scored in both of his last two games, surely now isn’t the time to drop him.

Same team that started last Saturday surely (injury permitting), never change a winning team.

jimmy

I fancy Ajose to continue his scoring run. He's getting sharper and sharper...

exeter-loyal

Scored in both of his last two games, surely now isn’t the time to drop him.

Same team that started last Saturday surely (injury permitting), never change a winning team.
I agree never change a winning team unless you have no choice.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Could be a tough match.Taylor will need every trick he has got to get 3 points from this one,but most of the first team have had a week off.State of the pitch should have a big influence on the result.

Legohead

Banned
As much as I think Bowman could do more, he can't be left out yet IMO. Often scoring comes in patches and with him getting the winner at Macc we must hope that the goal there sparks a run of goalscoring form for him. Therefore on that basis i'd keep him in. However I really don't want to see him go on another run of 5,6,7 games without scoring again. I'm putting faith in Bowman this time.
I made a BIG mistake. :mad: