• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Northampton Town away - 30 April

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
There maybe an option of going out to Stanmore, but I didn't quite get what the rest of the journey was. Taking the car for this one :(

Boyo

Any ideas on how I get from Brighton to Northampton.... no trains on directly....
I know people getting the Thameslink to Bedford and then a bus from there

Thames Valley Red

Milton Keynes - meet and group and UBER to Northampton#

Boyo

Milton Keynes - meet and group and UBER to Northampton#
The issue is that there are no trains out of Euston. Trains are running from St Pancras to Bedford or Wellingborough, the latter being the closest you can get to Northampton.

AndrewP

Were tickets not meant to go on sale today for this one and Tranmere away?........Thought I'd read that they are....

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Were tickets not meant to go on sale today for this one and Tranmere away?........Thought I'd read that they are....
That article has disappeared :(

AndrewP

That article has disappeared :(
Curious......Made a note in me diary to logon and book today.....Just tried to order on my ticketing account and not available?.

paperclip

The email I received mentioned they will go on sale at 4pm today, which is when I will be trying to order mine

AndrewP

The email I received mentioned they will go on sale at 4pm today, which is when I will be trying to order mine
Ah, right, that explains a few things. Thanks

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Now on sale I see. 900 tickets so get them while you can!