• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Northampton Town away - 30 April

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Surely we'll sell out the away end? Last away game of the season, potentially winner takes all!

Not sure when tickets will go on sale.

paperclip

A quick google search shows the away end holds around 850, with an additional 300 seats potentially available if required.

I would expect this to sell out just as quickly as Rovers and Newport. Once again, shows how fortunate we were having our last away game in 2009 at the DVS.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
A quick google search shows the away end holds around 850, with an additional 300 seats potentially available if required.

I would expect this to sell out just as quickly as Rovers and Newport. Once again, shows how fortunate we were having our last away game in 2009 at the DVS.
850 Won’t go very far, with it likely to be a vital game for both clubs they may hang onto the extra 300 tickets for their own fans.

paperclip

850 Won’t go very far, with it likely to be a vital game for both clubs they may hang onto the extra 300 tickets for their own fans.
Yeah I was thinking that too. Hopefully by that time their autos push will continue to have faltered and they won't have a chance of going straight up.

wiveygrecian

Yes I reckon will be one per gold member first . Going to be a lot of disappointed City fans I think

Thames Valley Red

Lots of City fans with local addresses..

Ashford Grecian

Could be our title clinching match :D

TOP_CITY_FAN

I’ll be there. Day after my 30th, weekend in Northampton with friends who live up there.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I’ll be there. Day after my 30th, weekend in Northampton with friends who live up there.
Bleddy 'ell the YST are all grown up!

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Have they still got a three sided ground?