• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Noone Improves Under Tis

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, I had a quick check and couldn't see it. Anyway this made me smile:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/e/exeter_city/8309790.stm

Seems like a scathing opinion of Luggy's coaching as well as a glowing endorsement for Tis [y]

bigtrees

Its not going to help his case when he returns to Plymouth. Players really should engage brain before speaking. I think LOAN needs to be explained to the lad, he will have to go back and explain himself to the Green man eventually.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ha! The irony!

We bring in a loanee who always starts;

"The manager at Plymouth [Paul Sturrock] sees me as an impact player, coming off the bench and trying to change games when they're wide open."

I guess that may be just how Logie and others feel about Tis! ;)

Well-known Exeweb poster
Shame on me, but In defence of Sturrock, Noone was not forcing him into playing him, as opposed to here, he has made himself almost impossible to drop. Perhaps at the mo this is his level. Going back to the bbc vid, dont think that the boy said anything to cause himself any probs when he goes back to the greenwackers. Shame really.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Going back to the bbc vid, dont think that the boy said anything to cause himself any probs when he goes back to the greenwackers. Shame really.
True, he hasn't said anything in particular, I just thought he more or less implies that Tis has improved his game massively in one month having coached him correctly. It speaks volumes about the coaching he has received in the previous 12 months IMO.

Kingsman

Shame on me, but In defence of Sturrock, Noone was not forcing him into playing him, as opposed to here, he has made himself almost impossible to drop. Perhaps at the mo this is his level. Going back to the bbc vid, dont think that the boy said anything to cause himself any probs when he goes back to the greenwackers. Shame really.
Thats him dropped then.

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well as for upsetting Argyle's fans he's done that already! this thread is under ex argyle players on PASOTI!!, hopefully we can do a deal to get him permanent

josh4ecfc64

Well-known Exeweb poster
Granted he beats players, but apart from the flukey goal at Leyton is there an end product?

Gets in many good positions, but often wastes it with a cross which doesn;t find the frontmen(man) too often for my liking.

dommers

Granted he beats players, but apart from the flukey goal at Leyton is there an end product?

Gets in many good positions, but often wastes it with a cross which doesn;t find the frontmen(man) too often for my liking.
You can't say. He's young and enthusiastic so must be good

happygrecian

Wish we had another half dozen with his energy, commitment and talent.