• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

No immediate deals for Cureton and Oakley

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
Unless some more cash magically appears:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22595404

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Maybe if Tis takes a pay cut then it might help get one of the players, if I had to choose I'd stick with Oakley, providing he's fully fit.

crocks

Maybe if Tis takes a pay cut then it might help get one of the players, if I had to choose I'd stick with Oakley, providing he's fully fit.
That thought had crossed my mind as well.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
No big shock really. Even if we had the cash I suspect Curo would look elsewhere first.

Reid and Nicholls upfront next season it is then! Can't rely on Offlyn or Gow as they are always injured.

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
It really gets me when someone is criticised for earning too much. I bet none of you have turned down a pay rise. Blame the gophers that gave him the contract.

Reid and Nichols it is then... but I'm sure there will be movements in, and out, before we stop our summer speculation fest.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
No big shock really. Even if we had the cash I suspect Curo would look elsewhere first.

Reid and Nicholls upfront next season it is then! Can't rely on Offlyn or Gow as they are always injured.
Are O'Flynn and Gow under existing contracts? Or have they sorted out new deals. If the latter, then why are we persisting with crock players!

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
He may look towards one of them if one or two of the five reject the offers made, or in unlikely event we sell someone. Otherwise the club better get some fundraising done, or win the first round league cup tie. A good second round draw would enable us to bring someone in late in the window.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Are O'Flynn and Gow under existing contracts? Or have they sorted out new deals. If the latter, then why are we persisting with crock players!
Gow is contracted, o Flynn has been offered a new deal but not signed yet.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
It really gets me when someone is criticised for earning too much. I bet none of you have turned down a pay rise. Blame the gophers that gave him the contract.

Reid and Nichols it is then... but I'm sure there will be movements in, and out, before we stop our summer speculation fest.
Yeah, but my payrise only consists of 10p an hour, if i'm lucky!

It really gets me that Tis is constantly banging on that the clubs funds are poor at the moment, so why doesn't he do his bit to help?????

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Gow is contracted, o Flynn has been offered a new deal but not signed yet.
I appreciate that Flynny played well when fit, but we can't afford to have crock players.