• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Nicky Law Signs

exeter-loyal

Assuming he signed a 2 year deal when he arrived
Would you not think now is a good time to offer him a new improved deal so we don’t lose him for nothing next season ?
Thoughts ?
If we were to go up you got to keep players like him.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Would you not think now is a good time to offer him a new improved deal so we don’t lose him for nothing next season ?
Thoughts ?
Agree 100%

I’d imagine that clubs will be in for him so we may have a struggle to keep him. At his age he probably has one big contract left so if we can tie him down that would be great.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thoughts ?
The club will I am sure be working on extending his contract beyond this season. But be careful about ‘improved terms’. He doubtless came in on good money, is 31, will turn 32 before his contract expires and become 33 in the first season of any extension.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Reading back through the thread, I don't think it was ever confirmed how long a contract Nicky Law signed but I always assumed the only way we got him to join the club was by offering him a three year contract.
And as an aside, I know it's early in the season, but I'm sure he has noticed where his former club are in the table!

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Reading back through the thread, I don't think it was ever confirmed how long a contract Nicky Law signed but I always assumed the only way we got him to join the club was by offering him a three year contract.
And as an aside, I know it's early in the season, but I'm sure he has noticed where his former club are in the table!
Pretty sure Nicky confirmed at an East Devon Grecian event that he had a 3 year deal.

andrew p long

Pretty sure Nicky confirmed at an East Devon Grecian event that he had a 3 year deal.
Phew!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It's Nicky Law's turn to answer the strange and weird questions from the fans!

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Do enjoy these interviews. A bit of a Law/Martin bromance going on there.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Seems like a genuine down to earth nice guy who is obviously enjoying his time with us - still not sure how we ended up with him but really pleased we did

STURTZ

Get the feeling "Bowman" isn't a barrel of laughs!