• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Nicky Ajose

gilbertshoot

'As far as I'm aware' sounds very non-committal.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Translation:

"Nothing to do with me, guv"

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Curiouser and curiouser said Alice.

Arthur Davey

'As far as I'm aware' sounds very non-committal.
Yep, I thought that sounded a bit odd...

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
What a strange article - a headline designed to give the impression that Ajose is working with the first team coaching staff and no attempt made to interview someone who is actually working with Ajose or explain what his actual role is now.

gilbertshoot

Wondering if this is fulfilling some kind of legal obligation. Otherwise you'd have thought that after the past couple of years it would suit both parties to be as far apart from each other as possible? Don't get it.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
What a strange article - a headline designed to give the impression that Ajose is working with the first team coaching staff and no attempt made to interview someone who is actually working with Ajose or explain what his actual role is now.
Somebody (Stuart James) has been reading Exeweb and thought they'd chance their arm, probably in the pre-Hartlepool interview, and put MT on the spot.

Nothing to see here.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
For a Stuart James article in Dormant devon, this is poorly researched and delivered, I've always thought of Stuart as an old school journalist, and would have thought he would have delved deeper even talking to NA would have been a start and as somebody else said someone in the academy.

The articles we see currently in Dormant Devon are effectively copied and pasted from the club media release or reacting to something on the internet (Exeweb) which could be the inspiration for this article.

Last edited:

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
No shortage of praise for Nicky from MT in the article which is good to see, if he can help coach the young lads and maybe get his own career back on track everyones a winner.

Trapdoor

I think they should start citing or better yet directly quoting exeweb users whenever they plagiarise some of our content.