• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Nicky Ajose

ExmouthMart

Allegedly .
But whether he wants to or not he might have to. Which club in their right mind would take him? (Agree many clubs are not in their right mind).
One thing that bothers me is that we have been left to speculate about and even criticise Ajose without the club ever supporting Ajose nor giving a full explanation. Surely the club knows that fans are confused about the Ajose situation. .
For those that say it is none of the fans' business, do they honestly think that the fans would simply ignore the issue? Even if fans are not shareholders they are at least stakeholders.
He’s obviously had a bust up with Taylor and the Boards have to support the Managers decisions in the matter otherwise they just undermine his authority. I’d imagine when we signed him we knew there was an issue with his knees regarding training which we were prepared to put up with because we were signing a ‘quality’ player and it was a chance worth taking. The falling out may have come in the interpretation of when he’s ready to train etc. It must be something along these lines or surely he would have been forced to retire if cant ever play or be in a position to train and be available for selection.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
He’s obviously had a bust up with Taylor and the Boards have to support the Managers decisions in the matter otherwise they just undermine his authority. I’d imagine when we signed him we knew there was an issue with his knees regarding training which we were prepared to put up with because we were signing a ‘quality’ player and it was a chance worth taking. The falling out may have come in the interpretation of when he’s ready to train etc. It must be something along these lines or surely he would have been forced to retire if cant ever play or be in a position to train and be available for selection.
Who knows?

iscalad

Indeed. It does seem that lots of things are kept from the fans which is odd when the club seem to pride itself on being trust run.
Jeez, how many times do you have to be told??????

Legohead

Banned
Jeez, how many times do you have to be told??????
Told what? Is the club trust run, fan run or what? I haven't been told. Clarification is better than an immature attitude so provide it.

tonykellowfan

When he leaves us he could easily get trials at other clubs in their preseason games and if he impresses, which he might well do, they can offer a deal that is structured around appearances and goals.

I'd be willing to bet that Ajose could easily get a 1 year deal somewhere.

DB9

When he leaves us he could easily get trials at other clubs in their preseason games and if he impresses, which he might well do, they can offer a deal that is structured around appearances and goals.

I'd be willing to bet that Ajose could easily get a 1 year deal somewhere.
More fool them then, His injuries seem to be well known and not playing virtualy for the season i could not think of a team with any ambitions to sign him especialy if he wants the same sort of terms, Why sign a player who is either on the treatmen table or bench warming getting in a huff?

iscalad

Told what? Is the club trust run, fan run or what? I haven't been told. Clarification is better than an immature attitude so provide it.
No way am I trawling through all the posts where you have been told.
Why don't you go onto the Trust website to find out yourself.

Legohead

Banned
No way am I trawling through all the posts where you have been told.
Why don't you go onto the Trust website to find out yourself.
No. Why don't you tell me as it clearly bothers you that much. I'm giving you the opportunity.

iscalad

No. Why don't you tell me as it clearly bothers you that much. I'm giving you the opportunity.
We are a Trust owned club.
Surely that is simple enough for you.

Red Monster

If Ajose was desperate to play he’s had plenty of time to
ask his agent to find him a loan deal.
Either he was happy picking up his wages or no other club
would touch him with a barge pole.