• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Nicky Ajose

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
He's just always injured. In for 3 games then out for 3 months. Shame, because he's a cracking player.
Never mind. He might still have a role to play Easter onwards

exeter-loyal

Maybe a season too late for us sadly.
Agreed, we have such a strong midfield this season I doubt he'd get in the current squad anyway.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Agreed, we have such a strong midfield this season I doubt he'd get in the current squad anyway.
I would guess he'd be on the bench rather than Jay or Seymour. Matt seems to prefer 3-5-1-1 or 4-4-1-1 depending on the opposition. One good thing about the current squad is we do seem to have several payers who are comfortable playing in different formations.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
This is the last I've seen on Nicky. Is there a better update on progress for Ajose?

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Waste. Of. Money.

Arthur Davey

This is the last I've seen on Nicky. Is there a better update on progress for Ajose?

Ash

Sounds ok, but I'll believe it when I see him out on the pitch and actually looking fit.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ajose looks like he's more likely to be seen in Burger King than the gym.

Holmes has his own bed in A & E.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
IINM Ajose was returned to Charlton in March from.his loan to Mansfield with the same or very similar problem. I don't think he played much more except for the couple of games for us.
However, Sir Matt said he should be training again the following week (i.e this week) so we have to hope he will be ready soon. If he had another setback it would be worrying, considering our struggles to score.

exeter-loyal

Ajose looks like he's more likely to be seen in Burger King than the gym.

Holmes has his own bed in A & E.
On the Lee Holmes ward.