• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

NFL 2021-22

ecfc70

After watching the Jags and Dolphins at Spurs yesterday (what a stadium, what a fantastic day out), you have to go a long way to beat either of those two for the title of sh*ttest team of the year!
Was a great day out (other than kfc at reading services not expecting anyone that evening) the whole buzz of the day from the many different team shirts, bungy jumping mascots, cheerleaders, flybys and an even game that went down to the last second. 2nd time at new WHL and it's still an amazing stadium, cant wait for next year tho I do wonder who the teams will be other than the Jags as the bigger ones wont want to give up a home game. My guess at the mo is home teams will be Jags, Lions and Giants

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Was a great day out (other than kfc at reading services not expecting anyone that evening) the whole buzz of the day from the many different team shirts, bungy jumping mascots, cheerleaders, flybys and an even game that went down to the last second. 2nd time at new WHL and it's still an amazing stadium, cant wait for next year tho I do wonder who the teams will be other than the Jags as the bigger ones wont want to give up a home game. My guess at the mo is home teams will be Jags, Lions and Giants
You drove up? Let the train take the strain! So much easier, and you can have a few of those funky fill up from the bottom of the glass pints without worrying (even if it was £6.90 a pint!!). Echo everything you say about the great show that is watching NFL in the flesh, they really do know how to entertain. We found the time absolutely flew by. Oh, and wasn’t it great being able to watch the game with a beer in your hand?

ecfc70

Yes drove up as was collecting my lad from Bristol on the way, works out cheaper between 4 but might look at staying up for the weekend next year and fully indulging in the party atmosphere, dont know where you were but the view from the top tier was amazing as you can see in my pic

Attachments

Antony Moxey

We were in block 504 so probably as you look at your pic on the same side of the pitch but level with the left side of the US flag. We were three rows from the very top of the stand.

The good thing from being that high was looking down on the game rather than across it so could see clearly what was going on and where the ball was. I don‘t think it would be that easy to follow the play from lower down.

tonykellowfan

Couple of good match up this weekend: Chiefs at the Titans and Bengals at the Ravens.

NFC teams pulling way ahead of the AFC at the moment.

CraigECFC

Being a guy from Exeter living in MN I’m happy to see this thread. I’m a bengals fan so this year has been great for the first time in a while!

Antony Moxey

Being a guy from Exeter living in MN I’m happy to see this thread. I’m a bengals fan so this year has been great for the first time in a while!
My lad’s a Bengals fan, for no other reason than he liked the name! I guess most of us have no real affinity with the NFL teams we support - I’ve never been within 1000 miles of Florida so have no idea why I latched onto the Dolphins back in the mid-80s - but you can’t follow a team sport properly unless you have a team to support!

fred binneys head

I follow the Raiders because in the early 80s they were known for having the toughest defence around, they were mean muthafuckas and that appealed to me, as well as the black and silver kit.

Love the Raiders, me.

angelic upstart

I like the Broncos cos they had the best badge the first time I watched it as a pre teen.

tonykellowfan

The wheels have definitely come off at the Chiefs as they were taken apart by the Titans. Bengals recorded a great win over the Ravens, Burrow looking like the real deal after being the no 1 pick last year. Reuniting him with Chase is also looking like a very smart move. 49ers woeful in a home loss to the Colts. Bucs and Cardinals both win again.