• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

NFL 2019

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
Anyone dare think the Chiefs will lose?

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anyone dare think the Chiefs will lose?
I sincerely hope not.
(Still in mourning for the Packers capitulation)

tonykellowfan

I watched the NFL preview for the superbowl:

There is a way for the Bucs to win, which is if there defense can do a job on Kansas.

However if you look at the Packers game a better quaterback would have won that game, and Mahomes is a better quarterback.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
I can't see Brady throwing 3 interceptions again though TKF. I do wonder if it is the Bucps year.

tonykellowfan

It is an absolutely amazing achievement to get them to the superbowl.

I'm really looking forward to the game. Fournette could be the key player as Bucs will probably keep it on the ground more as that is probably the Chief's weakest area.

angelic upstart

I can see a fairly close game, but chiefs to win.

Evens for -3 chiefs win has to be the value bet.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can't wait. One of my favourite nights of the year. Honestly don't mind who wins, although if Brady was to fumble it into his own Endzone in the last seconds to lose, I would laugh fairly loudly.

fred binneys head

I only watched the first half but it was clear tampa were going to win. Their defensive tactics were spot on and Brady handled the pressure better than mahomes. Well done the Buccs!

tonykellowfan

Great game to watch. I didn't give TB much of a chance to win until I watched the NFL preview and then I realised just how good the Bucs defence is. Totally deserved winners.

Rosencrantz

I don't watch much NFL but I can't remember seeing a side give away as many penalties as KC in the first half.