• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

NFL 2019

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
I don’t know, I’m not sure they do that so much in the NFL, they know they only play once a week and they know their fixtures aren’t going to be messed around for TV schedules.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don’t know, I’m not sure they do that so much in the NFL, they know they only play once a week and they know their fixtures aren’t going to be messed around for TV schedules.
Bills might want to save themselves for their play-off game. We shall see on Sunday - will be hoping you make it, always had a soft spot for the Fins.

tonykellowfan

So after the first round of the playoffs I suppose the only upset is probably the Browns beating the Steelers who pretty much lost the game in the first 5 minutes.

I purchased 1 month of skysports for £33 so that I can watch all the NFL games now plus the other sport including the PL thrown in.

Ravens did a fantastic job in defense throttling the Titans last night.

Antony Moxey

I’m not sure that was that much of an upset, the wheels have well and truly fallen off Pittsburg’s bandwagon of late - wasn’t there only one game difference between the two team in the end? As you say though, the rest of the games have gone to form.

Seems though by quite some margin the easiest route to the Super Bowl is through the NFC, there doesn’t seem to be a decent team anywhere in there - even the top ranked Packers are only a shadow of former Packer teams, and don’t get me started on the East division packed full of multiple Super Bowl winners yet topped by a team with a losing record.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
I was about to go to bed after a very dull Saints v Bears game but thought I'd watch 5 minutes of Steelers v Browns. 20 minutes later it was 0-28. Amazing comedy of errors from.the Steelers.

Anyway Chiefs are a shoe-in you'd think to beat the Browns but the other games looks tight. Ravens are dangerous.

Us Packers should be confident at home in the snow vs Rams but have an ability to blow up. Again the other game is more intriguing, Saints marginal favourites?

Still can't look beyond the Chiefs to win the the thing really.

angelic upstart

Agreed, Chiefs should win it, but I’ve a feeling the bills and the buccs will do really well. The buccs due to Brady and the bills because they’re on a hiding to nothing and they’re strong at everything.

tonykellowfan

Well angelic upstart that was an impressive post as the bills and the bucks have duly made it to the championship round.

Enjoyed the games I watched over the weekend, at one point it seemed as though the Browns were going to upset the Chiefs. The Browns got a bum call over the touchback, it certainly looked like a helmet led "tackle" that should have been a penalty.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well angelic upstart that was an impressive post as the bills and the bucks have duly made it to the championship round.

Enjoyed the games I watched over the weekend, at one point it seemed as though the Browns were going to upset the Chiefs. The Browns got a bum call over the touchback, it certainly looked like a helmet led "tackle" that should have been a penalty.
Agreed TKF. Shocking call. That said, the Browns still had a real chance with Mahomes off but blew their last drive, wasting timeouts and then letting the Chiefs run the clock out.

Some good games anyway, and next week promises the same. Rodgers v Brady in the snow and will Mahomes be fit, or can the Bills take advantage and get the upset?

angelic upstart

If Mahomes isn’t fit it will be a buccs bills Super Bowl. Packers got battered by Buccs earlier in the season and I can see it happening again. Bills will only win if Mahomes is injured.

tonykellowfan

A game too far for the Bills, the Chiefs are far and away the best team in NFL at the moment.

Enjoyed the Bucs v GB game, have to say Rogers had a shocker but the Bucs defence was immense again in this game.