• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Nfl 2018

ecfc70

My team is the Raiders since I started watching it on Channel 4 in the 80s.

Bring it, ecfc70..........*stands beckoning with arms outstretched*
Reckon that it'll be close, a fair few errors from both teams who have travelled far but the ****ehawks to win 27-24

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
****ing hell, I'll take that scoreline now please.

ecfc70

You've got 11 minutes to get all of your points, we have ours already

fred binneys head

It's embarrassing, our offensive line is about as strong as Argyle's. And we can't defend either, a bit like Argyle.

****, I'm supporting the American Argyle.

*goes off to make noose*

mustangspeed2006

Easy win for the Seahawks in the end.

I was watching the Redskins almost blow a 17-point lead versus the Panthers. Thankfully, they were able to hold on and my bet of Seahawks/Jets/Redskins came in at 7/1. :)

I'd love to watch Chiefs vs Pats tomorrow, but unfortunately it's way past my bedtime!

Antony Moxey

Good effort by the Dolphins to kick a winning field goal in the last second of overtime, especially as they fumbled a certain game winning touchdown on the goal line earlier in overtime.

mustangspeed2006

Quick request: I'm back in Exeter over Xmas and was wondering if any bars put the games on especially (Red Zone with a featured game on another screen). The last few years, I've been able to watch when the bar staff kindly switched over to the game upon request, but is there somewhere in the city that has NFL viewing nights? The old Riley's pool place perhaps?

Colesman Ballz

Chief's Gareth Steenson has opened an Irish Sportsbar at the top of Longbrook Street recently. Haven't been in there yet, but might be worth checking out as a possibility ?

mustangspeed2006

Chief's Gareth Steenson has opened an Irish Sportsbar at the top of Longbrook Street recently. Haven't been in there yet, but might be worth checking out as a possibility ?
Thanks CB. I just had a look at The Stand Off on Google — could be a winner!

mustangspeed2006

Wow, two great matchups last night. I think that was the first time both Championship games have gone into OT in the Superbowl era.

The obvious talking point was the outrageous no-call with under two minutes to go in the Saints v Rams game. Though I was supporting the Rams and had a tenner on them, I have to say that was probably the worst refereeing decisions I've ever seen in the sport. Despite that, it was still an enthralling game, even though it didn't prove to be the high-scoring affair many were predicting. For his impeccable standards, I thought Drew Brees was a little bit off colour. Speaking of big occasion players, I also thought Gurley had a bit of a shocker (though he seemed to be carrying a knock?). Jared Goff is a cool customer though — can he show the same nerve on the biggest stage in two weeks' time?

I only watched the highlights of Chiefs v Pats, as it was already way past my bedtime. ;)

So what do you guys think? Rams or Pats for the Superbowl?