• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Next season

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bookies don't fancy us for next season. Might be worth a flutter on promotion. Best numbers currently with Betfred

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I noticed this too. Definitely going to punt on us for promotion

I won't be touching us at 4/1 for promotion. I did fancy Lincoln before looking at the odds but again they are too stingey.

Will have another look nearer August.

Legohead

Banned
Mansfield by far clear favourites to win the league at 5/1. Slightly surprised they are that short although I don't fancy any of the teams coming down. They've all got some problem or other. Lincoln would be a decent shout but I can see FGR struggle. I'm going for Luton at 11/1 to win the league I think. The league next season will be much of a muchness with many teams closely matched and not one real stand out side. If we can keep the squad together and make a couple of additions then I see no reason why next season we couldn't challenge for top 3.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Mansfield, Luton or Lincoln for me.

City, Notts County & Coventry also in the mix.